Treating premature ejaculation is a lot easier than you may think.
Despite is affecting more than a quarter of men, there are steps you can take to improve the situation.
Everyone’s case of PE is different, though.
It can be caused by many different internal and external reasons, so it’s wise for you to understand why you may be experiencing it in the first place.
You can then take the proper steps to curing premature ejaculation naturally or through the use of safe drugs.
Think about how happy and confident you would be if you didn’t have PE!
If you like the sound of that, keep reading to learn more about premature ejaculation treatments.
Treating premature ejaculation naturally through exercise and diet
Some men aren’t interested in taking drugs to solve their PE, and that’s completely fine. We don’t blame you at all.
Many times health ailments can be completely resolved permanently through natural means.
This is exactly why you should consider taking advantage of proper exercise and diet as a way to cure PE naturally.
Below we’ll explain how to integrate these two approaches into your life easily, and how they scientifically improve PE.
Add different forms of exercise to your weekly schedule
When you perform any exercise, there’s practically nothing in the human body that doesn’t improve in some form.
Muscles, hormones, ligaments, bones, organs, and tissues all grow and become stronger.
You also improve blood circulation which allows for oxygen and nutrients to reach every part of the body including the penis.
It has been proven that resistance training can increase testosterone levels, too. Higher testosterone results in better libido, blood flow, stamina, and sexual performance. Furthermore, studies have shown that test levels do have a connection to ejaculatory dysfunction.
If you do exercises like deadlifts and squats, you will greatly increase a very important part of the body: the pelvic floor.
This is what kegel exercises focus on. By strengthening the muscles and tissues around the penis, it can give you better control at holding in an orgasm.
There are also special penis exercises you can perform to achieve this even faster. Check out our guides on them here:
We’d also suggest considering adding in cardio like running, swimming, or cycling. Cardiovascular exercises enhance heart health and will help blood move around the body more freely.
Eat foods that are good for blood flow and testosterone
Exercise and eating healthy go hand-in-hand.
The food and nutrients you put into your body can have an impact on premature ejaculation in both good and bad ways. What we mean by this is that unhealthy foods can worsen PE, but the correct healthy diet choices can make your case much better.
One of the big focuses of your diet should be foods that increase testosterone. As we previously mentioned, it has been found that there is a connection between test levels and PE. Foods that are known to enhance testosterone include:
- Tuna: The protein in all types of fish like tuna help to build muscle and repair the body which is necessary if you begin working out. Furthermore, tuna is loaded with vitamin D which has been shown to support testosterone. Keeping your hormones at a healthy level is crucial as you age, too.
- Honey: Add this sweet snack to tea, coffee, or other meals. Honey contains nutrients like boron, which opens up blood vessels and increases testosterone. It is also a great source of antioxidants which prevents the entire body from free radical damage, including the penis.
- Cabbage: This dark green leafy vegetable has heaps of nutrients with the most important being indole-3-carbinol. This compound reduces the amount of oestrogen found in the body, allowing testosterone to release and work more effectively.
- Asparagus: An effective natural aphrodisiac that contains all of the essential vitamins for keeping hormones in balance.
- Garlic: This is a great vegetable to add to various dishes, and also lowers cortisol. Cortisol is the stress hormone that suppresses testosterone.
It’s also very important that you avoid certain foods like fast food, processed goods, and general junk food. Chips, soda, and candy need to all be minimized or removed from your diet completely.
Premature ejaculation pills
If exercise and diet don’t cure your case of PE, there are various drugs and supplements you can take to start enjoying sex again and lasting longer.
As usual, it’s normally recommended to begin with the natural approach which means supplements are a great place to start. Premature ejaculation supplements like Activ Forte include ingredients that give bigger erections, explosive orgasms, and longer lasting sex sessions.
These supplements have many of the same nutrients that you can find in the foods we outlined previously. For those that want something that’s sure to work, there are other options like:
- Sildenafil: Also known as Viagra, this PDE-5 inhibitor allows for more blood to flow into the penis, and has been shown to also help with PE. While it’s mostly used for erectile dysfunction, some men do experience lasting longer in bed thanks to it. We recommend that you check out Bluechew which is a Sildenafil subscription service that mails this drug directly to your home discretely.
- Vardenafil: This drug which is commonly sold under the name Levitra works in a similar fashion to Sildenafil. While mainly used to treat ED, it also has the potential to improve your premature ejaculation.
- Tadalafil: You may know this drug like Cialis, and it works the exact same way that Sildenafil does except for the fact that it lasts for up to 36 hours. This means that it’s more suitable for men that are very sexually active and may spontaneously have sex within the next day. Sildenafil, on the other hand, lasts for a couple of hours as a nice pick-me-up. It has also been proven to be effective at treating PE.
Understanding deeper issues that may be causing your PE
While diet, exercise, supplements, and drugs can help cure PE, some times there are deeper issues to address like the following.
Relationships and premature ejaculation
If you’re in an unhealthy relationship that results in nervousness, anxiety, or other negative feelings revolving sex, it could be the reason you experience premature ejaculation.
Perhaps your partner is much more sexually active than you are or they have very high expectations during sex. These and similar reasons could cause you to ejaculate much quicker.
Try having a talk with your significant other if you believe this is the cause of your case.
Stress, anxiety, and depression
Being stressed, anxious, or depressed causes hormones like cortisol to raise and testosterone to drop. This is not good for sexual performance.
If you feel stressed out or anxious on a regular basis, this is a serious thing to address. Is your job caused you stress? Is it friends or family? Find the root cause of these issues and try to improve them.
When you feel relaxed and happy on a regular basis, you may notice an improvement in sexual enjoyment, performance, and PE.
There are some cultures around the world that do not glorify and look at sex the same way that the western world does.
If anything, some places shame it and condemn it.
Those from these cultures may feel guilty or shameful by engaging in or being interested in sex.
Remember that sex is a natural and primal urge for all humans. It’s perfectly fine to have sex and want to have sex.
The key to those that are experiencing PE because of cultural beliefs is to become mindful. Recognize that sex has many health and mental benefits. Realize that what you may be experiencing is other’s beliefs affecting your sex life.
This is easier said than done, however. By not aligning with your culture, you may offend friends or family. It can be difficult to find a middle ground and find a path that makes you happy in situations like these, but do your best to please everyone if possible.