Tired of having a small penis?
Don’t feel confident?
There are penis enlargement exercises that will help you get a bigger penis with a few minutes of exercise per day.
We will be explaining how to perform penis exercises today, along with other important information about them.
Keep reading if you want to learn how to get a bigger penis.
Do penis exercises work?
Yes, penis exercises are proven to work by both scientific studies and anecdotal evidence from men who have increased their penis size with special exercises.
But, how exactly do they work?
The penis is made out of muscles, tissue, and capabilities like the other areas of your body.
They can be stimulated and stressed to grow just like you would force biceps to grow by curling weights, for example.
Our bodies are designed to grow in response to the stress it receives.
This is why we were able to constantly evolve throughout evolution.
Dr. Rhonda Patrick talks about this in further detail on an episode of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast:
There are also many testimonials online like this gentleman from Reddit that increased his penis size nearly three inches!
Here’s another guy who managed to grow multiple inches thank to penis enlargement exercises.
Testimonials like these are great, but let’s look at what scientific studies have to say about this topic.
What do the studies say?
A study from 2011 looked at whether or not non-invasive strategies for penile enhancement are effective or not.
The reality is that penis enhancement is still a slightly controversial issue. Some people claim that it doesn’t do anything while others tell tales of growing several inches in months or in a years time.
Just like most subjects, there will always be a mix of responses because of several factors. Firstly, unless every individual records and measure their progress, there will always be a mix of negative and positive reviews.
Gentlemen that stick to penis exercise routines will most likely see results if they stay consistent and have a healthy diet.
It’s typical for men to get discouraged when they don’t see results, then berate the topic claiming it’s a waste of time. This just isn’t the case.
The study collected ten articles and abstracts pertaining to penile enhancement without surgery. They specifically looked at penis extenders which are devices that lengthen the penis similar to the exercises you can do with your own two hands.
They concluded that these exercises and devices are not inferior to surgery, making them excellent choices for men that want to get a bigger penis without spending large amounts of money and undergoing medical procedures.
Another study from 2019 looked at penis girth enhancement and gentlemen that suffer from penile dysmorphophobic disorder which is the obsession with penis size.
It’s not rare for those suffering from low self esteem and other issues from their penis size to constantly think about it.
The study collected peer reviewed publications with keywords like penis, enlargement, girth, and enhancement. Their overall goal was to organize the results for people like you to determine if penis exercises were worth your time.
The researchers found that penile girth enhancement practices resulted in 0-4.9 cm of growth. Only a very small minority of patients experienced any adverse effects, which we will be touching on later.
Overall, there is both scientific and personal evidence that these types of exercises do work to increase length and girth.
With that being said, try out some of the below exercises to see the results for yourself.
Penis enlargement exercises
Side to side penis stretch
- Step 1: Massage the penis to relax it and promote blood flow.
- Step 2: Pull on the head of the penis to stretch it.
- Step 3: Move it to the left and hold for 5-10 seconds.
- Step 4: Move it to the right and hold for 5-10 seconds.
- Step 5: Move it forward and hold for 5-10 seconds.
- Step 6: Move it backwards and hold for 5-10 seconds.
You can repeat these steps 2-3 times once per day.
Straight penis stretch
- Step 1: Just like the first exercise, gently massage the penis to ensure it’s relaxed and blood is flowing to it.
- Step 2: Pull on the head of the penis to stretch it out.
- Step 3: Stretch it out a bit more but without hurting yourself.
- Step 4: Hold for 10 seconds.
- Step 5: Release and repeat.
Jelqing exercises are some of the most popular techniques for growing your penis.
The simplest and most effective one can be done like so:
- Step 1: Put your index finger and thumb into the shape of an O.
- Step 2: Put your penis through the O shape hole of your fingers.
- Step 3: Gentle squeeze the penis while going up and down.
- Step 4: Squeeze slightly more as you go up, and loosen as you go down.
- Step 5: Rinse and repeat.
A word of caution
Exercising your penis should not hurt.
If it does, stop immediately.
There should be no bruises or visible marks besides some temporary redness like if you applied pressure to any other part of your body.
Some mild tenderness or soreness is normal, similar to when you finishing working out.
We suggest that you perform one of these exercises once per day for a few sets.
Diet is a huge factor, too
Exercise and eating healthy go hand in hand.
It’s just like if you were to hit the gym and not eat right — you wouldn’t see any noticeable results.
But suddenly when you add in protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, and vital nutrients, you see tons of positive changes.
That’s why it’s crucial to get the right foods in your diet if you are going to invest into penis lengthening exercises.
We recommend making the following changes to your food intake:
- Water: Get at least eight 8oz glasses of water in per day. Those whom are active will need to get in more to make up for the extra sweating and dehydrating.
- Less junk food: Skip the processed and fast food, and replace it with a healthier alternative. It’s okay to treat yourself to a cheat meal every now and then, but avoid constantly eating food that you know isn’t good for you. It will make you gain weight, lower testosterone, and ultimately slow down the results you want to see.
- Ginger: This plant has been proven to boost testosterone, which improves recovery, muscle gain, strength, libido, and more. Try adding it to smoothies, making it into a tea, or take it by the spoonful.
- Zinc: This trace mineral can be difficult to get in many people’s diets, which is why you should take a multi-mineral supplement. Zinc is found in high quantities within semen, and depletes when you ejaculate. Studies have shown that men with low zinc can have trouble producing testosterone in the first place, too.
- Lean protein: Protein sources like chicken, beef, fish, and turkey will help your body recover and build more muscle quickly, which is mandatory when performing exercises for the penis.
- Healthy fats: Fat sources like coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, nuts, and beans help keep your hormones at healthy levels.
- Complex carbs: Your body needs the energy to repair itself, which is exactly what carbohydrates are used for. We suggest getting in more oatmeal, rice, and fruit into your diet for this reason.