Interested in a natural cure for erectile dysfunction?
You’re in the right place.
Today we will be teaching you erectile dysfunction remedies that don’t take a lot of time, energy, or money.
You can use them on their own or in a combination to maximize their positive effects.
Having erectile dysfunction can be a life changer.
You lose confidence, self esteem, and it can negatively affect relationships.
Don’t live in pain any longer.
Try out some of the natural ED cures below, and see the results for yourself.
Exercise to increase testosterone, libido, and blood flow
If you want to cure ED naturally, then you need to begin adding more exercise do your daily and weekly routine.
This is because boosting your testosterone, which happens through exercise, is connected to erectile dysfunction.
It doesn’t have to be extremely strenuous or for long periods, either.
The best part about exercising is that there is no right or wrong way to go about it.
You can choose any form of exercise or a combination of them to implement into your lifestyle.
Here are some to consider.
Weights are often the go-to form of exercise for men around the world.
Who doesn’t want to get big, strong, and lift some iron?
While increased muscle mass and strength will come along with weightlifting, studies have ALSO concluded that resistance training can increase basal growth hormone levels by 44.9%.
We recommend that you focus on completing compounds movements, which are exercises that use multiple muscle groups at once. These include:
- Bench press: This builds your chest, triceps, and shoulders. A barbell or dumbbells can be used on a flat, incline, or decline bench. Use a weight that allows you to get 6-8 reps with.
- Rows: This is one of the best back and bicep exercises, and can be performed with a barbell, dumbbells, or with certain machines.
- Squat: Low bar, high bar, and front bar squats work the quads, hamstrings, core, and many other muscles at once. This causes the body to release more testosterone and GH to make up for the stress, and achieves a better workout in less time.
- Deadlift: An amazing exercise for posture and testosterone. Consider trying out the different forms, such as conventional, sumo, and stiff legged.
- Dips: A bodyweight exercise that grows the chest and triceps. If you get good at these, you can eventually add a weighted belt.
- Chinups: Another compound movement which is excellent for growing the back and biceps.
- Overhead press: This is a standing shoulder press exercise that can be done with a barbell or dumbbells.
The key is to focus on form with weightlifting.
Never do a weight that sacrifices form because that’s how you get injured.
Additionally, continually add more weight to each exercise to begin experiencing progressive overload.
As you lift heavier and heavier weights, your body needs to respond by getting bigger, stronger, and releasing more testosterone.
Did you know that losing weight is one of the best ways to increase testosterone in the male body?
Yep, you read that right.
It has been proven that overweight and obese men have a deficiency in testosterone. On the flipside, those that lose weight to a healthy leveled have increased lean body mass, better body composition, and sustained weight loss over time.
This means that if you have a couple extra pounds, losing them could easily be a great natural erectile dysfunction remedy.
Not only will it boost your testosterone, but it will make you feel amazing on the inside. Your confidence and self esteem will skyrocket to a level it’s never been before.
This will make your partner more attracted to you physical and mentally.
Some types of cardio you can do are:
- High intensity interval training: This is a form of cardio in which you rotate between high and low intensity intervals. Normally the intervals last 30 to 60 seconds, and ten sets are performed of each. The idea is that you can spend a lot less time actually doing cardio, yet reap the benefits of it compared to long distance variations. A study in the Journal of Sports Science & Medicine performed an eight week experiment in which they took two groups of individuals. One performed HIIT, and the others did steady state. Both groups experienced a significant gain in V02 max and work capacity. Work does this mean? That interval training achieves the same benefits in a shorter amount of time!
- Running: The go-to cardiovascular exercise for people around the world. You don’t need any special equipment or memberships to start running. Simply throw on some good running shoes and hit the sidewalk! If you have access to a treadmill or gym, you can run there, too. Check if there are any professional tracks in your city, as well.
- Swimming: In the spring and summer, nothing beats going for a great swim. It’s an amazing source of exercise, and perfect if you’re overweight since you can take it slow but get a good workout in.
- Hiking: Enjoy the outdoors and get a butt-kicking cardio session in by visiting your nearest nature trail and going for a hike.
And what goes hand in hand with exercise? Diet!
Eat the right foods
There are many different foods, and more importantly nutrients, that help boost testosterone, vitality, and libido.
If you get these into your daily diet, you can look forward to a higher sex drive and an easier time getting erections.
Here are just a few:
It’s not the sexist food, but damn is it good for you.
Spinach is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that will supercharge your health.
Better yet, it is high in magnesium, which promotes blood flow around the body. If you can get more blood to the vessels of your penis, it will assist in attaining and sustaining healthy erections.
This trace mineral offers many health benefits, but the most important is its ability to promote nitric oxide production in the body.
Nitric oxide helps to dialte blood vessels, opening them up so more blood is able to flow through.
You can take boron as a supplement or find it in foods like:
- Peanut butter
Ginger is a well known stimulant and aphrodisiac that’s perfect for men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
You can take it in teaspoons if you purchase it as a powder, as capsules, or by making raw ginger tea.
It’s also excellent at combating fatigue and nausea, giving it many different uses.
Try erectile dysfunction supplements or medications
Some times diet and exercise don’t work.
Or you need a faster fix for ED.
That’s where erectile dysfunction medication comes into play.
These work right away, and help men suffering from ED get their life back.
You can enjoy sex, rekindle the relationship with your partner, and feel like a man again.
Here are some products we recommend you try to kick ED in the butt.
There is perhaps no more widely used drug for erectile dysfunction than Bluechew.
They aren’t just helping men with their ED, but also reliving the embarrassment and awkwardness that comes with it.
Don’t you dread having to explain to doctors or medical professionals about your situation?
Don’t worry. All sufferers of ED do, as well.
That’s where Bluechew comes in to save the day.
They offer Slidenafil and Tadalafil monthly subscriptions that will arrive at your door without any doctor visits.
You simply pay a monthly fee for a plan that suits your sexual activity level, and you can say goodbye to ED forever.
Apex Enhance XL
It’s a supplement containing ingredients like boron, Tongkat Ali, nettle root extract, and others that will give you bigger erections, more stamina, and mind-blowing orgasms.
You can get a free bottle, so you’d be crazy not to try it out.
Overall the ingredients in Apex Enhance will increase your testosterone, enhance blood flow, and raise your libido through the roof.
This also means that you’ll be able to gain more muscle mass, shred fat off of your body in no time, and live a longer life.
Testo Max 200
Made by Natural Breakthroughs Research, Testo Max 200 is a pill composed of ginger, Tongkat Ali, and Gingko Biloba. Together they raise testosterone levels, boost energy, and ramp up sexual prowess.
You will be able to pop erections no problem after taking this supplement, and you can finally start enjoying sex again.
Do exercises for your penis
Little known fact: you can do penis exercises that help make your penis bigger and healthier.
It’s very typical for a man suffering from erectile dysfunction to instantly opt for drugs, supplements, and other forms of external approaches.
While they work, there is one last technique you can use to cure ED, which is penis exercises.
There is a program we suggest called Phalogenics, which has helped millions of men grow their penises.
Besides the confidence and Brad Pitt-like self esteem you’d gain by packing on some inches, it will also help in reliving symptoms of ED.
This is because you will train your penis to be stronger and have better blood flow.
Check out their program for yourself to learn more about it and how it will benefit you.